I've seen these on Lisa's and Amber's blogs and I really liked today's, so I've answered them here. Originally it comes from Chelsea. It's basically a list of 10 questions to be answered by the blogger.
1. Fill in the blank. Sometimes I wish my life was more ______.
Balanced. Definitely balanced.
2. How do you cure the hiccups?
I drink 3 big, huge gulps of water without taking a breath in between. It's basically an easier version of holding your breath, I think.
3. What are three of your favorite indulgences?
2)Reading all day long. In bed. With a cuppa tea.
3)Sitting in bed watching a film with a mountain of munchies beside me and a cuppa tea.
Just thinking about this makes me feel good.
4. Where is the most exotic place you would like to travel to? The most mundane?
- Most exotic: Namibia or Tanzania.
- Most mundane: Ireland. I want to go there because I have family there that I want to see. It's mundane because I've been there a bajillion times and my family live in the country, so I feel like a right city-slicker even though I'm actually from a town.
5. Does having your time planned out stress you or relax you?
It stresses me. I like to know that I have a things to do within a specific time frame, but I like to be able to do them as I feel like it.
6. What are your favourite fabrics to wear?
Tough: I love linen, wool and whatever they make track bottoms from.
7. Do you sleep through the night?
I do, when I don't have any dairy products for a few hours before I go to sleep. For some reason if I have a glass of milk before bed I will sleep like a baby, waking up every 2 hours. Weird, huh? I think it gives me too much energy.
8. When you were younger, what did you think you would be doing at this age? How close is that to what you are doing?
LOL at my former naive self. I thought I'd be working, as a nurse or surgeon (depends on how 'younger' you mean) and thinking about getting married. I also thought I'd be an ultra-cool, chic erm something. You know, like in the films.
Reality: I'm at uni, not going into medicine AT ALL, but I am thinking about getting married. And I'm not an ultra-cool, chic anything.
9. What has surprised you most about growing up?
1) I still feel like a kid.
2) I've discovered that ultra-cool, chic somethings don't exist. Except in films, of course. And even the actors aren't really ultra-cool or chic. It's kinda disappointing, really, so I'm trying not to burst other kids' bubbles.
3) 'It doesn't matter' applies to most of the things that I thought did matter.
10. Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yes. Oh yes. I love secrets. I love knowing things about people, so I love keeping secrets, so that more people will tell me stuff. :D
11 hours ago