Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lost and Found

I've decided to summarise February like the 'Lost and Found' section of a newspaper. One of those ideas that comes to me on bus journeys...



image found on google images



LOST: MOJO
Sorely missed life tool, needed for accomplishing tasks and improving general feeling of well-being. Last seen around the beginning of January. If found, please return.

Ok, I just looked up 'mojo' on wiktionary and apparantly it means either 'a magic charm or spell, supernatural power or luck, personal magnetism/charm, sex appeal/sex drive or illegal drugs'. None of that's how I meant it. What I mean is my groove, my rhythm, my motivation, my routine, my interest, etc.

FOUND: EX-FIANCE
Reconciliation and second-chance seeking fiance, with a caring personality recently contacted my father. Needs culturally compatible girl with similar communication style for wedded bliss. Will offer money to anyone who will take him off my hands.

LOST: DVDS
An entire stack of DVDs, last seen (for sure) the summer before last. Titles include: Pirates of the Carribean (all three films, although, finder may keep third film due to crappiness), Brother Bear, Night at the Musuem I and Kindom of Heaven. Other titles may also be at large.
Although unnecessary to quality of life, the loss is infuriating, especially as house has been torn apart and vital work hours lost, in attempting recovery.

FOUND: MONEY
Gleefully discovered a not-insignificant sum in post office account. Wisely and most maturely, not withdrawing it until final sum for driving lessons,etc is obtained.
Will not be returning any of it.

FOUND: MITTEN PATTERN
After extensive online searching, google's first link provided the perfect, easy-peasy, two-needle knitting pattern for a pair of adult mittens. Knitting has commenced and finder is most grateful for discovery.
Will post pic when project upon completion.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, this was a great post. Loved it!

    Don't you just HATE IT when clothing/items go missing in your house. Drives me nuts. I have it happen with shirts all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this lost and found post! Cute!!

    I lost things ALL the time! Especially clothes and CDs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such an awesome post - love the format. Very clever!!

    I also feel like I've lost my mojo. It's been missing for like 3-4 months. I wish it would come back.

    ReplyDelete