Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Last Wednesday I went to go stay with my gran sot that I could take a three-day teacher training course that ended on Saturday (Friday here is like Sunday in Europe and the US), then we had some friends over on Sunday, then I had to catch up with reading all my blogs yesterday and generally just bum around.

So now I need to get back on track in terms of my health and fitness goals, AND organise work (I can teach English as a foreign language, yay!) (privately), AND sort out my bloody CV, AND make the most of the sewing machine I borrowed over 4 months ago and have to return next Saturday, AND figure out this whole blogging thing and how it's gonna work for me, cos I want to start posting more often. I'd love to do NaBloPoMo, but obviously I missed the beginning of the month. I might well try it for the rest of the month anyway, we shall see.

Anyways, saw this on icanread and it so definitely applies to me:

No comments:

Post a Comment